Mums Fitness collects and processes a range of information about you.This may include:- your personal details such as name, address and contact details, including email address and telephone number, date of birth.
– details of contacts we have had with you in relation to the provision, or the proposed provision of our services.
– details of any services you have received from us.
– our correspondence and communications with you.
– information about any complaints and enquiries you make of us.
– information from research, surveys and marketing activities.- information we receive from other sources, such as publicly available information.
Mums Fitness collects this information in a variety of ways. We obtain personal data about you, for example, when:- you request a proposal from us in respect of the services we provide.
– you or your employer or our clients engages us to provide our services and also during the provision of those services.
– you contact us by email, telephone, post etc. (for example when you have a query about our services).
Mums Fitness may also collect personal data about you from third parties and/or publicly available resources, (for example, internet searches, Companies House).Data is stored in a range of different places, including in relevant files, and within email and IT systems.
Mums Fitness needs to process data for purposes necessary for the performance of our contract with you, your employer or our clients and to comply with our legal obligations.We may process your personal data for the purposes necessary for the performance of our contract with our clients.We may process your personal data for the purpose of our own legitimate interests provided that those interests do not override any of your own interests, rights and freedoms which require the protection of personal data.
This includes processing for marketing, business development, statistical and management purposes.We may process your personal data for certain additional purposes with your consent, and in these limited circumstances where your consent is required for the processing of your personal data then you have the right to withdraw your consent to processing for such specific purposes.Please note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful basis depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.We may use your personal data:- for marketing purposes only when permission was granted by you personally ( we will usually ask in advance if we could use your information for such a matter).
– in order to provide you with information related to our services and our events and activities that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, provided you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
– to seek your thoughts and opinions on the services we provide.- to notify you about any changes to our services.
We will share your personal information with third parties where required by law, where it is necessary to administer the working relationship with you or where we have another legitimate interest in doing so. Such third parties may include third-party service providers (including contractors and designated agents).
We will only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is collected.When assessing what retention period is appropriate for your personal data, we take into consideration:- the requirements of our business and the services provided.
– any statutory or legal obligations.
– the purposes for which we originally collected the personal data.
– the lawful grounds on which we based our processing.
– the types of personal data we have collected.
– the amount and categories of your personal data.
Under certain circumstances individuals have certain rights over their personal data. These include:- requesting access to and thereby receiving details of personal data held.
– requesting correction of personal data, where appropriate.- requesting erasure of personal data, where appropriate.- requesting the restriction of processing of your personal data for a period if data is inaccurate or there is a dispute about whether or not your interests override Mums Fitness’ legitimate grounds for processing.In addition, in the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal data for a specific purpose (for example, in relation to direct marketing that you have indicated you would like to receive from us), you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. Thereafter we will no longer process your personal data for the purpose(s) you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.If you believe that Mums Fitness has not complied with your data protection rights please contact us accordingly. We will look into any complaint carefully and promptly and do all we can to explain the position to you.You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s office (www.ico.org.uk/).
The data controller for Mums Fitness, 144a, London Road, Sevenoaks, Kent, United Kingdom.
If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement or the manner in which we process and store your personal data or would like to exercise any of your rights please contact us at:
144a London Road
Any changes we may make to this Privacy Notice will be provided on our website www.mumsfitness.co.uk
This Privacy Notice was last updated on 08/06/2020.